Terms and Conditions of Participation
The terms and conditions for participation in
this program are below. You may be required to accept as a
condition of participation.
Terms and Conditions of participation in the Daikin Network Alliance Program
Website Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions for participation in this program are below. You are required to accept these as a condition of your participation in the program.
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, MUNICIPAL AND PROVINCIAL LAWS, TAXES AND REGULATIONS APPLY. PROGRAM VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
You should keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions and of any order you submit for future reference. These Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time at our discretion. Any changes we make will apply to all orders received after the date of the changes. An updated version will be made available on the website.
2. Contact information
The administrator of this program is: BI Worldwide Latin America, 2750 N 29th Ave. Ste. 316, Hollywood, FL 33020, USA, referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “we,” “us” and “our.” If you have any questions or complaints about our service, or any goods [or services] obtained from our website, send an email to our Participant Service Team on the Contact page or write to the following address: 2750 N 29th Ave. Ste. 316, Hollywood, FL 33020, USA. This program’s Sponsor Organization is Daikin Applied Latin America,LLC.
3. Use of the Website
3.1 Your access to this Website is granted strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3.2 You warrant that all the detailed information that you have provided to us on your account sign up form (“Personal Information") is true and correct, up to date and complete in all respects, and that you will immediately notify us of any changes that occur in your Personal information by updating your profile in the “Edit Profile” section of the program website.
3.3 This Program is a membership-based program, and you will be asked to create a user name and secure password before obtaining access.
3.4 You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and for any activities that may be conducted in your account. If you believe that your password has been stolen, you should contact us as soon as possible, and (subject to security verifications) we will change your password. We will not accept liability, to any person, for any loss or damage that may occur due to your failure to protect your password, username or account information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach.
3.5 You agree to fully indemnify us, our officers, directors, employees, representatives and suppliers, against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable professional fees) that may arise from any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or any other liability that may arise from your use of this website, or from its use by any other person accessing this website using your user name, password, and personal information.
3.6 We cannot guarantee that the use of this website will be compatible with such hardware and software as may be used by visitors to the website.
3.7 We cannot guarantee any periods of availability for this website or that access to this website will be uninterrupted. Subject to the provisions of section 5, we will not be liable to you in connection with any claims or losses (to be clear, this includes lost profits, lost business opportunities, lost management time or other consequent losses) that may be incurred as a result of any website downtime or unavailability.
3.8 We neither warrant nor represent that the information provided on this website is accurate or complete, nor do we guarantee that use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this site and its servers will be free of computer viruses or bugs. We shall not be held liable for any loss or damage that may result from the use of this website.
3.9 You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
4. WhatsApp Group Disclaimer
Group members cannot circulate messages that are illegal, dangerous to national security, violate IT laws or are objectionable. Group admin don't want such content and are not responsible for it. If you join the group it means you are willing to share your contact number in public, anyone can message or call you. If you have any privacy concerns immediately leave the group or do not join this group. If you are sharing or posting anything in the group, you alone will be fully responsible for the post you shared or posted. Anything shared or posted in the group will be shared by group members and admin with other groups and people in public without your permission therefore do not post anything for that you have any kind of privacy concerns. Group admin keeps the right to remove any group member at any time without any intimation or reason.
5. Intellectual Property
5.1 The materials on this website belong to or are licensed to us. Such materials may include (for illustrative purposes only) its design, arrangement, look, content, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws, including for example copyright.
5.2 You may view, use, download and save the material on this website for personal use only. Any commercial use thereof is prohibited. The material on this website may not be redistributed, copied, or otherwise made available to third parties without our prior written approval.
5.3 Unauthorized use of this website may incur claims for damages, or may constitute a criminal offense.
6.1 WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER (EVEN IF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISE AS A RESULT OF OUR NEGLIGENCE) AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE, OR OF YOUR USE OF SAID SITE, OR OF ANY MATERIAL INCLUDED THEREIN.
7.1 Access to this Website is permitted at our discretion, and we reserve the right to terminate your access to the service without prior notice. We may choose to exercise our right to terminate your access to the service in certain circumstances, such as the following (for illustrative purposes only):
7.1.1 If you violate these Terms and Conditions; or
7.1.2 If you cease to be an employee of the participating company; or
7.1.3 If our agreement with the Sponsoring Organization should come to an end at any time and for any reason, in regards to the Program itself and/or this website
THE DAIKIN NETWORK ALLIANCE PROGRAM INVOLVES ONGOING MAINTENANCE, DURING SUCH PERIODS OF TIME AS THE SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS MAY DEEM APPROPRIATE, AND AT THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, EVEN ON AN INTERMITTENT BASIS - I.E., IT MAY BE ACTIVE AT CERTAIN TIMES AND INACTIVE AT OTHER TIMES - A COMPETITION SYSTEM, BASED ON POINTS AND REWARDS CATALOGS, FOR ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS. AT ANY TIME WHEN THE COMPETITION POINTS SYSTEM IS ACTIVE AND IN EFFECT FOR THE PROGRAM, CLAUSE 7, “REDEMPTION OF REWARDS ON OUR SITE,” CLAUSE 8, “DELIVERY,” AND CLAUSE 9, “RETURN POLICY,” AS WELL AS THE “RULES OF THE DAIKIN NETWORK ALLIANCE POINTS PROGRAM” GIVEN BELOW, AND ALL OTHER CLAUSES RELATED TO POINTS AND REWARDS, SHALL APPLY FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DAIKIN NETWORK ALLIANCE PROGRAM, AND SHALL BE GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE RULES SPECIFIC TO EACH PARTICULAR CONTEST.
8. Redemption of Rewards on Our Site
8.1 In order to obtain items from the rewards catalog, you must be over 18 years of age (over 21 if you wish to obtain alcohol) and your country of residence must be eligible for participation in the program. By placing your order, you are making an offer to exchange your points to obtain the items, for the value established in the order. We are not under any obligation to supply the items to you until we have confirmed that we have received your order and that it has been dispatched. No agreement shall exist until we have dispatched the goods.
8.2 If you discover that you made a mistake on your order, please contact the Participant Service Team immediately. This must be done before we confirm your order. We cannot correct errors after confirming orders, although you may still have the right to cancel your order as described in Section 9 below.
8.3 If your order includes software, you must also comply with the terms of the software license provided along with it.
8.4 Prices are checked regularly. If we find that the price has changed when we receive your order, we will contact you and ask if you wish to continue. If you do not respond, we will consider your order canceled and the points will be credited to your account.
8.5 Though all possible steps have been taken to ensure that each item is consistent with its description in the rewards catalog, the descriptions cannot be guaranteed since the manufacturers' specifications may change; in such case we will do everything within our power to offer you a substitute item of the same or superior quality and the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement, contact the corresponding Participant Service Team through the Contact Us page on the website within 7 days of receiving the item; we will then arrange for the return of the item and the value exchanged for the reward reimbursed. Installation and batteries are not included in the rewards, unless otherwise specified.
The delivery time of the program prizes varies according to the type of prize and address of the participant. The average delivery time of each award will be reflected in the program catalog.
10. Return Policy
10.1 You should inspect your rewards as soon as you receive them, to check for any defects or damage and ensure they are correct. In the unlikely event that any item you receive is damaged, contains a defect or is incorrect, you should contact the Participant Services Team as soon as possible for advice.
10.2 Do not return your rewards until instructed to do so. If you are asked to return your rewards, make sure they are well packaged. You should also provide a complete description of the problem and return the defective item together with all warranties, manuals and accessories. Items damaged in the course of their return cannot be replaced.
Rules of the DAIKIN NETWORK ALIANCE Points Program:
1. The following rules relate to the Daikin Network Alliance Points Program (hereinafter referred to as the "Program").
2. The Program consists of an online tool, operated from www.mydaikindna.com which allows users to access information from their computer, Smartphone or Tablet regarding their management indicators both current and historical, as well as to participate in special promotions, receive training on important issues, receive recognition from management and colleagues, learn the latest news about the program, receive alerts and online messages with relevant information, download important documents, and collect points for these and other activities that may be redeemed for rewards from the catalog, etc.
3. By making an order or using the website, you accept these Program Rules and Website Terms and Conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to abide by these Rules, Terms and Conditions, you may not use or access this website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate or withdraw the Program in whole or in part at any time.
5. The program is open “by invitation only,” and may only be used by persons working for Authorized Dealers of Daikin Applied Latin America, LLC. selling eligible Products and Services who have been pre-registered in the database and have received an invitation to participate with a temporary access password (hereinafter referred to as the "Participants").
6. Participation in this Program will be considered to constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Website, these Rules, and any other documentation issued in relation to said Program. When you activate your account as a Participant, you will need to confirm your acceptance of the Program Rules (hereinafter referred to as the "Program Rules") and the Terms and Conditions.
7. This program will begin at 11:59:59 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on April 16 2018, and will continue until terminated or canceled.
8. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the Program in whole or in part at any time.
9. The Program applies to participation in eligible activities such as special promotions, training, events, recognitions, “mystery shopper,” completion of surveys, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Eligible Activities”), under the Terms and Conditions set forth in these Program Rules. Participants may receive points for participating in eligible activities as part of the program. Points are the currency used in the program; they may be exchanged for rewards in the Daikin Network Alliance program rewards catalog (Hereinafter referred to as the "Points").
9.1 We reserve the right to modify the Eligible Activities and the number of points obtained during the Program without prior notice to the Participants. See the website to check for any changes or to obtain up to date information.
9.2 The Participants may use the points earned during the course of the Program to exchange for rewards in the Program’s online Catalog, found at www.mydaikindna.com
How does the program work?
10. Once you’ve activated your account and accepted the website Terms and Conditions and Program Rules, you may log in and access your account using your username and secure password.
11. For the duration of the Program Period, Participants may accumulate points, redeemable for rewards on the rewards catalog page of the website.
12. Each time you use points to purchase a reward, the points will be automatically deducted from your account.
13. In the event of any dispute, the decision of an authorized representative of the Sponsoring Organization shall be final.
14. Points shall be assigned as follows:
Points are earned through participation in Eligible Activities. The amount of points awarded is based on each specific activity.
15. Points are issued only to individuals who participate acceptably in Eligible Activities.
16. Points may be deducted from the Participants’ accounts at any time, at the discretion of the Sponsoring Organizations, if they believe that the Eligible Activities by which such points were awarded were not acceptably completed.
17. There is a maximum number of points available during the Program Period. No points will be allocated for the Eligible Activities once this threshold has been reached.
Use of Points
18. You may use your points to purchase the rewards available from the Catalog page of this website. The activities performed must be performed strictly in accordance with these Rules and with the website Terms and Conditions.
19. All rewards are subject to availability and will be sent to the address you choose. We reserve the right to add or remove rewards from the Catalog, at our own discretion and without prior notice.
20. Note that in cases where reservations for some Activity or Vacation are awarded, your contract will be entered directly with the corresponding outsourcers, and you will need to comply with their Terms and Conditions. Likewise, it is your exclusive responsibility to ensure that you have adequate insurance coverage for such Activities or Vacations as you may acquire.
21. The values for the prices referred to in the promotional material or on the Catalog page of this website are based on the Average Retail Value, plus the cost of shipping and delivery and taxes (when applicable) at the time of the promotion; images are used for illustrative purposes only.
22. No cash alternative will be offered. Rewards are not transferable or exchangeable for alternative rewards.
23. If a program participant with accumulated points ceases to be part of the dealership’s work team for any cause, reason, or circumstance, such person shall have an indeterminate period of time in which to redeem their points in the program Rewards Catalog.
24. At the end of the program, participants will have a period of 6 months to redeem their points in the program's Prize Catalog.
Termination of Access to the Rewards Catalog
An online rewards catalog may be made available to you for the redemption of points at our discretion, and we may terminate your access to said catalog at any time without prior notice. In certain circumstances, we may choose to exercise our right to terminate your access to the rewards catalog, such as the following (for illustrative purposes only):
- If you violate these Terms and Conditions; or
- If you cease to be an employee of the participating company (you will only have access to the rewards catalog); or
- If our agreement with the participating company for the provision of the website is terminated for any reason.
25. We reserve the right to terminate the Program at any time, with or without prior notice. Warnings, if applicable, shall be sent by email to the address you submitted when you activated your account in the Program. We will not assume any liability if you do not receive or see the email notification. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have provided the correct email address and that you check your email account and server.
26. Your account will be closed, effective immediately, if you violate the Terms and Conditions included as part of these Rules, or the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
Participants will be personally responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes incurred as a result of their acceptance of any rewards. The redemption of Points and receipt of rewards constitutes taxable income for the Participant. Neither the Sponsor nor the Administrator will assume responsibility for payment of these taxes or assume any obligation under any circumstances.
BI WORLDWIDE (“BIW”) complies with the U.S.-E.U. International Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Switzerland International Safe Harbor Framework, as established by the U.S. Department of Commerce, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. BIW has certified that it adheres to the principles of privacy protection regarding notice, choice, onward transfer, security, access, and data integrity and use of data established in the international safe harbor framework. To learn more about the international safe harbor principles program and to see BIW’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
Individuals may be asked to provide personally identifiable information ("PII") or sensitive personal information (“SPI”) during their use of this site, in order to allow BIW to meet the requirements of the services provided by BIW’s (“Underlying Program"). "IPI" refers to information which (a) concerns or pertains to a specific individual; (b) can be linked to that individual; and (c) is recorded in any form. Examples of IPI include, without limitation, name, address, email, etc. "SPI" refers to personal information that reveals an individual’s race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, social security number or other government issued identification, credit card number, or information concerning the individual's health. The term “Information" includes both “PII” and “SPI.
” The PII collected is used to create and administer individual accounts, as well as for account verification if users lose or forget their passwords. PII may also be used to contact an individual via email or print communications in connection with promotional offers. It may also be used to contact an individual regarding any issues that may arise in the operation of this site or the underlying program.
PII may be used in order to deliver rewards to individuals. If this site includes the possibility of redeeming points or receiving rewards in the form of merchandise or trips, the individual will receive, as appropriate, notifications containing information regarding the transaction (such as order or shipment confirmation) or special promotions. A personal phone number may be required if we need to make contact due to a problem with an order.
When an individual logs onto the Internet, an ISP (Internet Service Provider) provides them with an IP (Internet Protocol) address. Websites are able to determine the IP address an individual is using to access the site. The IP address may be used to help diagnose problems with the site, or for security purposes.
In order to constantly improve the quality of service and site performance, the site may track and analyze quantifiable, aggregate, non-identifying statistical information from visitors ("Statistical Information"). The Statistical Information collected includes elements such as: your browser’s activity when you are viewing the site, the path taken to the visit, and the time of your visit to the site. This Statistical Information is neither PII nor SPI; it is simply general information regarding activity on the website. BIW reserves the right to share Statistical Information with BIW Clients.
Demographic and personal profile information beyond that which was collected at the time of registration may also be requested through optional surveys or other Site promotions. Additional information may also be obtained through aggregate data analysis or analysis of site information. This information may be used to deliver relevant, personalized offers to individuals, and is not required to use this site.
USE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The use by third parties of the PII or SPI, and the transfer thereof in connection with the operation and administration of this site or the underlying program, is restricted to the functions necessary for the operation of this site and the execution of the underlying program by BIW on behalf of a BIW client, and limited to the minimum amount of information necessary for said third party to perform its functions. Examples: It may be necessary to share a person’s name and address with an external transport company, or a payment processing company may need their credit card number. No information will be disclosed to any third party if said third party does not subscribe to safe haven privacy principles, of or if there is no written agreement between BIW and said third party in which the latter agrees to provide at minimum the same level of privacy protection required under the relevant principles.
INFORMATION PROVIDED TO BIW CLIENTS
When a person registers with this site, they either fill out a profile registration, or a BIW Client provides data through a secure file transfer protocol. The information gathered from the profile registration will be shared with BIW clients.
This site may use "cookies" to enhance its users’ experience. Cookies are small pieces of important information stored by a user’s web browser on their personal computer. These cookies are used to improve site usability and personalization, and to help with navigation. Cookies contain only the information that the person has provided to the site. They do not read other data from the individual’s computer, or share information with cookies from other sites. Cookies may remain in a user's computer once their session has closed, in order to be used again when they return to the site.
Advertisements may occasionally be placed on this site. These advertisements may also contain cookies, which may appear to come from this site, but actually come from sponsoring clients or from third party customers who post ads on this site.
You may set your web browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different; therefore, check the help menu on your browser to find out how to change your cookie preferences. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to access some or all of the features on this site.
Your information is stored on our servers in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected, and use very advanced technologies to protect your information against access and disclosure.
This site has implemented security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control. When you provide PII or SPI online while accessing the Internet via a browser capable of using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your information is protected both through server authentication and data encryption. This site also employs a variety of other mechanisms to ensure that data you supply will not be lost, used improperly, or inappropriately altered. These control mechanisms include, among others, firewalls, passwords, physical access controls, logical access controls, change control procedures, data confidentiality policies and regular database backups.
This site restricts access to the PII and SPI collected to employees with a need to access such information for administrative purposes. The number of these employees is limited and they are subject to the site’s privacy and security policies. We also require our employees to sign comprehensive nondisclosure contracts to protect individuals’ confidential information.
REVIEW AND MODIFICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A person may correct, amend or delete elements of their information through the site interface or by using their corporate update process, depending on how the original information was received. Though reasonable efforts are made to ensure the data integrity throughout the systems supporting this site, some information may be transferred to other protected databases not connected to this site but controlled by BIW. As a result, some corrections, amendments, or deletions may take longer to process than others, but they will be carried out in a reasonable period of time. BIW takes reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, and is accurate, complete and up to date.
CONTACTING THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR